NEW COURSE DATES FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2020
JUNE and JULY
Topics on the 30 hour intensive course include:
· Practice of Engineering vocabulary useful language and phrase in the professional workplace
· Revise some useful English grammar, at intermediate & upper intermediate level
Includes FCE (CAMBRIDGE) and IELTS material for academic use
· Learn business verbs and phrases, describing industrial and technical processes.
· Talking about engineering and making small talk, developing presentation practice
· Practice useful tips to improve speaking, listening and pronunciation at meetings
· Read reports and articles on up-to-date engineering issues on a local and European level
· Hear about current topics from guest speakers, relevant websites and video
· Listen to reports from current sources on the developing EU, national and local projects and opportunities including comprehension questions
· Enhance presentation skills and write professional emails, text messages
· Pronounce English better, 'break the accent' develop vowels, tempo, fluency and clarity in speaking
Your teacher, John Kavanagh, has over fifteen years’ experience and is guaranteed to help you boost your ability and confidence in the language during this intensive course.
Enrol now, you can also contact Cogiti for more details.
“The mind is not a vessel that needs filling, but wood that needs igniting”
W. B. Yeates