NEW COURSE DATES FOR AUTUMN 2021 - Live Classes Online Edition (Three weeks).
AUTUMN - From October 4th to October 26th
Topics on the 25 hours intensive course include:
· Practice of Engineering vocabulary useful language and phrase in the professional workplace.
· Revise some useful English grammar, at intermediate & upper intermediate level.
· Learn business verbs and phrases, describing industrial and technical processes.
· Talking about engineering and making small talk, developing presentation practice.
· Practice useful tips to improve speaking, listening and pronunciation at meetings.
· Read reports and articles on up-to-date engineering issues on a local and European level.
· Hear about current topics from guest speakers, relevant websites and video.
· Listen to reports from current sources on the developing EU, national and local projects and opportunities including comprehension questions.
· Enhance presentation skills and write professional emails, text messages.
· Pronounce English better, 'break the accent' develop vowels, tempo, fluency and clarity in speaking.
· Do a final exam to obtain a certificate of achievement.
Includes FCE (CAMBRIDGE) and IELTS material for academic use.
“The mind is not a vessel that needs filling, but wood that needs igniting”
W. B. Yeates